View Single Post

Solidslush
09.05.2013 , 09:50 AM | #82
My raid group has been using this for a week or so, here some of our thoughts.

First, we like bars; they are purdy...can we get bars? Second, special characters are not handled very well and result in an WingDing character or something.

An issue that I have run into is sometimes overlays will adjust themselves in terms of size. I am noticing this most only with HPS. Like it doesn't remember from fight to fight what the magnification was set to, or just erroneously re-sizes the available frame.

While I don't have a solution for dealing with bandwidth or other problems that would arise, but I miss the implementation of having full raid data within the client, i think it was swMONITOR that did it. To parrot what others have said, I'd like to be able to drill down on raid member's abilities to find out anything that's going wrong; preferably without having to upload it TorParse. I understand that passing off only the "numbers" keeps your bandwidth down and makes the updates faster -- so I don't have any suggestions towards this end.

Overall, we like the ease of use and simple setup. We especially like the stability of it -- having it not crash is awesome!
░▒▓▓█]█║█╠╬╬╬╣█░║۞║░█╠╬╬╬╣[][█▓▓▒░
Anacora Assassin