View Single Post

Ireul
09.04.2013 , 03:09 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthCasual View Post
"Characters above level 27 are no longer able to accept Hutta and Ord Mantell Bounty Contracts."

I can not understand the thought process or the why you would do this. I also see this is not the first posting of this.
Valid reasons I think this should NOT go into effect.

1) Getting the 27 - 55's to the starter planets helps EVERYONE.
Really? Please explain how my lvl 17 getting pulled into fights with lvl 55 thugs due to AoE helps me. All it does is help me lose what little money the character has and ticks me off by wasting my time. I'm GLAD this change is being made.

Quote:
4) What about those characters who all ready have these Kingpin Bounty missions unlocked? I personally 7 out of my 16 characters on one server who can no longer do these bounty missions if this applies to Kingpin missions. So my time spent and hard work all for nothing? As discussed with friends and guild mates they are wondering and feeling the same concerns I am.
This is actually a valid point. Maybe the change only refers to the Henchman Bounty? It would suck if Kingpin was affected too.
Everybody has got to die sometime, so stop squirming and make this easier for me.