View Single Post

Kenchie
09.02.2013 , 05:09 PM | #663
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I believe I would be a great addition for the Czerka family because I have new and creative ideas and am able to come up with fast and effective solutions to any problem. I am also the head of the Empire's archeological division and know how to conduct and adapt to almost any scenario

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Graduated with honors my class
2. I have many successful business ventures. I am able to conduct business with many different species and am very cooperative when doing business with others.
3. Own my own business and have many fellow supporter.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Yes, I would definitely say that I would do whatever it takes to achieve my goals and have always been a natural born leader.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Not at all. I would only have a problem if it caused the company's profits in harms way

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would take control off its mind and take it to a new confined cage. If all else failed I would stun it and the bring the experiment to its knees painfully with my force lightning.