View Single Post

Carlenux
08.28.2013 , 11:20 PM | #11
really hard to read the few purple/blue stuff, but everyone gave their own opinion, he can decide who / which one works better for their team, i gave him what mine does, my marauder doesnt waste GCD running for adds, thats the skill of doing it,... but then again your points are valid, but dont work for "everyone" as u can see in his dps numbers, hes dps is not the highest, so the more you complicate it the harder it is for people.

everything you say, all the numbers everything sounds find, for your severity gaming group, and my group, but its not so easy for all groups, my guild has 4 different from beyond groups, 2 different Dragonslayers 8 man, all of them followed my strategy up there , i just go with what i am used to from our experience doing it, with variety of successful groups / Setups .... majority to not say all the time we recruit someone new or bring a different strat, its just way more complicated and doesnt help at all, the easier / simple you keep the fight, the easier it is, thats our theory and it works for us , we did the same theory in 16 man last week, they didnt even make it half way to the pool.. 3 orbitals wasted for nothing there, the fastest prob hit once, no reason wasting 6-9k dmg that could be hitting boss ... after all it depends on the group, they will be able to try all this different options and work whatever is the best for them
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn