View Single Post

NoTomorrow
08.24.2013 , 02:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Because in the first place, no amount of justification will convince BW to give us a strong and "biased" buff to Laze Target Smuggler's Luck . even though we don't have a "Recklessness" kind of cooldown, we do enough sustained single target and aoe dot fluff DPS as it is , we are lucky they are even open to giving as a STRONGER BURST in the form of auto-crit Ambush/EP and TD. Their version of Laze Target is very nice compared to what we have right now. We should take this chance.
Well yeah, we take whatever we can grab. But i really really don't know if guaranteeing an ambush to crit every 2,5 minutes or so really useful to us. It's at best some extra 3000 damage out there. And in PvP we might as well just have your ambush reflected, deflected, missing, interrupted by diversion, stuns and who knows what.

I have a gripe with current snipe in the game. I don't like this double snipe business they did with MM for ambush reactive shots and FT resets. The second snipe will always be hard casted if the first one is snap shotted. And this is something that just drives me mad.

One more thing: how often we find ourselves paying one GCD for shatter shot incovenient for our rotation in PvP? I have this situation quite often.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.