View Single Post

foxmob
08.24.2013 , 08:56 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by GalnarDegana View Post
I play a Gunslinger. If a PT tried to take me on at range, I would laugh as I destroyed him. You literally just nerfed their range in the 2.4 PTS patch by requiring Rocket Punch instead of Flame Burst to start the DoT. I was there when you nerfed their range in 1.4 too. What the crap are you talking about? The PT is a melee class for all intents and purposes.
your logic...is logical. must...terminate.

C) Shadows are basically immune to CC for 12 seconds every minute
I'm not following you here. shroud is 3-5s. what's giving them 12s of immunity?

You realize this sounds incredibly arrogant and dismissive right? My momma would have slapped you for your tone.
ikr?

The Vanguard and Powertech communities (and for that matter the Sorc/Sage communities) deserve better than this.

You need to realize that you essentially said "it's all in your head" to the PTs/Vanguards and "L2P" to the Sorcs/Sages. This is a PR nightmare for you. I suggest you get your crap together before the PT and Sage questions. This community is simply responding to your call for questions, and while I appreciate the work you put into the questions that Paowee and I got together for Snipers (mostly Paowee), I think you did not apply the same effort to these questions. Even as Gunslinger rep, I feel that the class most deserving of answers is the Vanguard/Powertech. I feel bad that the questions we worked on got so much attention for a class that is doing rather well, while this underperforming, bleeding-players-left-and-right class did not get as much attention. I would recommend you try again with this group or apologize for coming off like arrogant know-it-alls that are trolling your devoted fanbase.
rofl

I'm...sorry....I can't....BW...seriously.

You've convinced me bansky. wildstar can't be worse than this.
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH