View Single Post

spartancam
08.22.2013 , 06:20 PM | #7
Ive only played with this for about a grand total of about 5 minutes so here are my snap decisions about how i like it, will post more after testing it in a raid format.

First things first, everything is very organized and clean, at first glance its easy to use and simple without looking ugly, That was somthing that torpars and mox couldnt really get right. mox is super easy to use but doesnt look all that great, and torparse looks fantastic but isnt super clear as to what some of the icons do.

Secondly, as I mentioned in my first post I do a lot of streaming. Maybe its due to the use of .net (I used to do some programming but its been a long time so I could be talking out of my ***) but this has the same issue as torparse as far as streaming. I can capture it with a full screen cap (of course it just captures all of the pixels, doesnt really care whats there) but I still cant capture it with a broadcasting software like xsplit or open broadcaster. Mox so far has been the only program that i have been able to window capture.

That being said, I know im in the mionority and it might be a base issue with the language set that it cant be captured. So it might be too much work to try to fix.

All in all, looks like a very good parser and I look forward to testing it in the future and offering any other feedback I might come up with.

Keep up the good work
<Aurum Gaming>
Philosoraptor the Eternal Warrior
Pepperidgefarm/Inglip/Officecat
Twitch Stream