View Single Post

Prototypemind
08.22.2013 , 12:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by haliy View Post
I understand the frustration having my main be a tank also. However, during runs being at the lower levels and when i'm on a dps toon which i am leveling, I admittedly am one of the ones which pulls ahead just to keep things rolling because a good portion of us know every aspect of each of the flashpoints. Were not trying to aggravate the tank in the group, its just that were trying to pull the next group to you so there is pretty much no downtime. Its the difference between taking an hour and a half to do a flashpoint and taking a half hour.

But with that said, I know what to expect and where to stand in order to LOS each of the groups i'm pulling so I don't end up being a stain on the floor. Also before I do this, I have already checked the healer to make sure she is able to handle another round of healing.
This is pretty much true. I have two tanks and one DPS and the only issue I ever took in lower FPs was when a DPS was always flying ahead and getting himself killed. With the damage they deliver compared to you and your lack of aoe aggro, especially as a lower level Jugg, your real focus is only the highest level enemy in the fight. Pull what you can, but above all keep the silver, gold starts, and bosses on you and if others get away it's no biggie.

Now, if you have a DPS initiating once you hit Red Reaper or so you probably won't have to say a word anyway as most likely the healer will let him/her have it. If all reasonable discussions fail just let the Rambo, Call of Duty-style DPS eat it a few times and he'll either figure out that his play style gets him dead and change or he'll quit, either way your problem's solved.