View Single Post

Nibbon
08.22.2013 , 11:23 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Nibbon normally I would agree with you, but there is still to date only 1 guild that has fully cleared TFB in 16m and they also have the only 16m title. I would also like to point out that the OH weapons that terror drops are pretty significant upgrades and would help 16m guilds progress through SV. I think it is reasonable to continue tracking as long as guilds are still trying to down terror.
That is all very true, which is why I let Thin take over the tracking instead of closing it entirely. I just don't really think it is fair, nor an actual reflection of guild rankings, to say that one guild is better than another because they decided to focus on downing the old content first.

And I forgot to say this in my previous message, and this is a huge caveat, what Hatred did is still very impressive. The only thing is it would have been 100x more impressive 2-3 months ago.

Anyway, as thin said, this isn't really meant to be a thread for discussion - many people respected my wishes of not commenting in the thread (Thanks everyone) so I will continue that tradition and not post here any longer. I know what it is like to have an instant notification sub to a thread that emails you every 10 minutes