View Single Post

TheNahash
08.20.2013 , 12:44 PM | #9
I enjoyed the event but I have to agree with the OP.
If you plan on bringing an event back every month, then you really need to make it larger than this one. No one should be able to complete 100% of a recurring event in one week.

I'd also like to add three things that I think Bioware should consider for their next recurring event.

a. Better Rewards: The Armor sets that are basically recolorings of older sets won't cut it. It's nice that now Imps can have the Smuggler hat, but apart from that everything else is already in the game in different colors. Before the dyes were added it kind of made sense to add new colors because that was the only way to change the colour of the existing sets, but after that it really doesn't make much of a difference. The only thing that changes is that now Jedi and Sith can look like bounty hunters - can't imagine why any Knight/Inquisitor/Warrior/Consular would want to, but whatever. Also, although I have no problem that they brought back the Bowcasters, I do think it's rather lazy of Bioware to have pretty much the exact same reward in the event a year ago. I won't comment on the pets, because frankly I couldn't care less about them.

b. More conversations: This event felt like it had the least dialogues of any event to date. An introductory dialogue, a small conversation with the bounty hunter in the Cartel Bazaar and the contacts on the different planets you have to visit - that's pretty much it. I don't think it's that big of a problem for one event to not have a huge amount of conversations, but I really don't want this to become the norm.

c. Enough with the non force related events: I get that there are Agents, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and Troopers that do not use the force and that they shouldn't feel like everything is around force-users, but there are also Jedi and Sith that can and should from time to time get a storyline that is not about the X technological thing or the component needed to fix a droid companion or some bounties or, in general, something that has nothing to do with the core of the Star Wars mythos, which is the Force.
Master Kalchas Captain Santé
Darth Dírge Agent Héretic