View Single Post

ScarletBlaze
08.20.2013 , 12:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
The alt thing makes sense but I generally only played 2 hours a night and still completed it.

I don't understand why people argue that the focus should be on the casual player. The causal player is the least likely to spend extra money on the CM and the most likely to quit the game when they get bored/busy/something new comes along. It seems to me focus on keeping the hardcore happy (at least with amount of content) and the casual will have so much to choose from they will be happy as well.
I am a casual player due to my real life and school schedule and I have here since before launch. Most of my guild is the same way and yet we have never thought about leaving for something else. I also purchase items from the cartel shop.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30