View Single Post

DarthBurton
08.20.2013 , 03:14 AM | #28
I've written a ticket to the CS, not to ask for any help for the puzzle, but to ask if it is a puzzle at all or only a leftover. Unfortunately, the answer didn't help me that much.

Since i'm playing on a german server, i have to translate my ticket. I hope this doesn't break any rules. If it does, please notify me and i remove it. I'll skip any nonessential part. Please apologize if my english seems a bit (or very) odd, it isn't my native language.

Quote:
Hi ***,

I'm *** from the SWTOR CS and i handle your information request,

i'm rejoiced about your spirit of discovery and fun to spot secret puzzles in SWTOR.
Frankly, i've never heard about the ancient tome and it takes a lot to discover it's exact location. Congratulations, that you and your friends even reached the attic, you have my sincere appreciation and respect.

I'm not allowed to give any information about such Items, hidden puzzles and other secret and hidden things in SWTOR, not only to avoid spoiling you the fun of discovering.

But to tell you something at least, there's a thread about the ancient tome on the official forums. You and your friends are not alone in your endeavour to find out what it conceals. Please look up the thread in the forum for more information.
At least, i'm more and more convinced, that there is indeed a puzzle and not a simple leftover. And i also believe, that it is already (or still) solvable and we don't have to wait for future patches.
Kinara - Sage Lv. 55 - Mídori - Sorcerer Lv. 55 - Dárya - Sage Lv. 55
Kíeran - Sentinel Lv. 55 - Sául - Juggernaut Lv. 49 - Natálya - Guardian Lv. 50
Ayaná - Vanguard Lv. 55 - Murdoҫk - Commando Lv. 51
Nakajima - Scoundrel Lv. 55 - Caitlín - Shadow Lv. 55