View Single Post

Alec_Fortescue
08.19.2013 , 01:11 PM | #27
What I love is recalling the events from January 2012 with fellow vets haha. Nostalgic.

But considering all the kind of screwed up places Bioware puts crons to (makeb was insane!) it should've been foreseeable that someone will notice the crack up there and get curious about the place. In my opinion there was some third party help employed by catch in order to summon whatever was there. Devs said it wasn't an easy exploit. Tricking CS I would consider very easy, especially back when we could craft best in slot gear and it was very common and popular for people to "accidentally" lose their hilts/enhancements/armorings and then they reversed, again, copies given to them by cs. Haha. Or getting a wrong piece of gear on purpose, but "accidentally", and requesting a token to get the one you wanted (back then there was no item refund feature) to ultimately end up with, in my case, two pair of campaign bracers for tanking and dpsing :P
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.