View Single Post

Carlenux
08.17.2013 , 09:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MiralukaJedi View Post
In hind sight, bit worried I made another DPS sound bad during my first post. They're actually pretty good in most fights. I was just surprised at how our Nightmare Dreadguard runs have been looking in numbers.

Not sure how various classes should look in the nightmare Dread Guard fight. (Our progression team is Merc/Operative/Sniper/Marader when we have our main team). For first phase with Heirad (ashamed to say thats where we are still currently at) what order would you think they SHOULD be? Assuming all playing class to the best.
operative will always win that fight, if played wrong, you can deploy orbitals in the back and not hit all 3, people like buffing numbers and not helping group, so i assume maybe with op healers u throwing all orbitals on top of everything + corrosive grenade hitting 3... for our first kills, including pre nerf (first real hard fight) we had tanks moving from orbitals at start, and sniper orbital in transition, so we didnt buff other bosses at all.... you should be finishing heirad between 3.4-3.8k if doing that, sniper 3.3k or something, mara 3k and merc 2.7-2.8k... then with movement mara will lose more dps, snipers numbers will go down since no AoE Buff, and op running around depends on luck... merc should stay constant 2.5k or something.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn