View Single Post

theblaznee
08.14.2013 , 09:31 AM | #37
First a comment.. NEW HUTTBALL MAP!!!

Now some questions.

What about queues as groups of 2 or 3? Will they only be matched with groups as well? This could make the pvp teams specifically group as 3 to roflstomp solo queuers. It'll happen as it already happens in the arenas today. (NON ranked only ofcourse)

How will class utility specifically come in play in such a wz? Stuff like a Vanguards pull, seems less efficient than say a Shadows shadow step as an escape.. Can you elaborate on the design decisions made to try to balance these things out?.

Will we be able to respec while waiting for the zone to begin? Possible screwing up balance?

How is the scoring done? Are the matches really only a few minutes long? Or will it be best of 3 rounds kind of thing? If it's only 1 round, I hope you shorten the wait before start.

Will the arenas use the same brackets? 10-29, 30-54 and 55?

Combat res? What will be done? Commando dps will have a huge asset there.

How will drops be handled? 4 v. 4 means 1 player dropping for even a few seconds means most likely a loss? Will round reset and the smaller team get a replacement? Will this be different for ranked play?

All in all, I'm really looking forward to the feature!

Bonus comment: Will there be a limit to the amount of F2P players on each side and will that be balanced.. Experience tells me that a higher percentage of those compared to subs are, well, not very good ..
Don't mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness!

Fight hard, die well!