View Single Post

FirstDoc
08.09.2013 , 07:12 AM | #164
Greetings all.

I am a recruit currently going through the process. Please do not feel intimidated or nervous about it. The people have been friendly, kind and open. Yes they ask you some really weird questions sometimes that initially might feel awkward, but you soon realize that there really are no wrong answers. It really is an attempt to get to know you and if you make the effort, you get to know them. Don't be afraid to hit them up with serious OR my favorite funny questions to get to know them. Also I highly recommend you use their TeamSpeak server as this will help with the process.

They seem to have people who enjoy all kinds of play. PvE, PvP, RP, grouping up, leveling, raiding and questing. Does that mean there is always someone on who wants to do what you want to do.... well no but no guild can promise that. Does that mean that often there is someone on who wants to do what you want to do DEFINATLY yes. Also so many of the people are so nice that you will find yourself trying different kinds of play that you might not have done otherwise opening you up to a more full enjoyment of what the games offer. Also on that note, it is nice to have a community that can be with you through more than one game. Already I have tried another game with members of Pax and have had a lot of fun doing it ( Dam you to hell Croena!!!! ).

So if the description of the guild peeks your interest but you feel nervous about the process let me tell you to leave those fears behind. From my own experience it seems to really have work well with the members and other recruits I have interacted with.

So I wish all good luck with their search for a guild, but I ask you to give Pax a real look and check out their website for more information. You might find as I have that they have a lot to offer and might be just the right place to call home.