View Single Post

BadOrb
08.08.2013 , 09:37 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Digger_ View Post
Ok so have to say Tauntauns are crazy expensive and/or time consuming for someone that works normal hours and has a family. Love this game, I am a subscriber, but working my butt off to get a Tauntaun is really tickin' me off. Yes I would probably spend up to 5000 cartel to buy one. My time is precious and my time online is spent playing not desperately trying to get a Tauntaun. Please put them in the Cartel....
Well spend 5000 CC and sell what you get from it to buy the 2 mil or 1.5 mil tauntaun , simples.

I wanted to add how i love the new daily area with the 2 new FP's , it all reminds me of events on phantasy star universe and that's a great thing. Loving the weekly there and those new random cylinders containing an armor 156 piece , superb work.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12