View Single Post

ibbrooks
08.07.2013 , 01:29 PM | #649
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1. I am a Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Tyranicon. I would like to serve Czerka because the boundless endeavors that Czerka delves into have always fascinated me. Ever since I was young I've had a fascination with Biochemical weapons, and advanced electronics. If I joined Czerka i would want to either be a Biochemical Engineer, or Droid Technician. (Security officer as a last resort.)

2. Well first of all I am a Darth. And not only a Darth. I am on the Dark Council, with two extremely powerful apprentices Xalek, and Ashara, I regret nothing I did to get their, and I gladly accept the title Darth Nox. The galaxy will see the wrath of the council soon enough.

Second - I was extremely, privileged to meet the famous dark lord, Darth Revan. I was at the foundry, and my sith brethren and I killed the Darth himself. I also killed his droid companion HK-47, and I got to observe his circuitry. It was an outstanding opportunity.

Third - I captured a dashade, and made him my own servant. He is now bound to me.

3. I will tell you how I got to the Dark Council. So along my whole journey, my Master, Zash, tricked me into thinking I was getting her these artifacts so we could both become immensely powerful. But really all she wanted to do was use my body as a vessel for her power. But my dashade didn't let this happen, and now my former master is in my dashades body. Then my superior, not really my master, Darth Thanaton, constantly tried kill me, to "remove the corruption." But I was stronger than he. In an ancient sith duel known as the kaggath, I slew him and took his place on the council. I was named Darth Nox for my power in the dark side, and mastery of its power.

And Yes, I would do anything I have to, to achieve success, as is the way of the sith. I will not stop for anyone if they stop me from achieving my goal.

4. No I do not have a strong moral compass. I am a master of the Dark Side, evil will always prevail. There is nothing Czerka could ask me to do that would make me second guess my actions, unless it was against the sith, because my brethren come before Czerka.

5. First of all, I would help my friend quell the situation, and observe his creation/experiment once we have it under control, and I would examine his specimen, because my Mind is ever curious. I would probably to tests, and experiments, on his subject while he, and my colleagues are enjoying snacks and cocktails, because science comes before food.

http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/swt...?sig_id=715937