View Single Post

TheSeventhJedi
08.07.2013 , 08:58 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Master_Hitsugaya View Post
you can dream but they will gripe eery chance they get. I swear bioware has some of the worst fans I am still not over how people acted to the Mass Effect 3 ending and then still wanted a whole new game even after the extended cut.
Oh come on, don't defend that ending. Worst. Ending. Ever. Biggest copout. Hudson said the ending wouldn't be A, B, or C, and it was literally A, B, or C. It made zero sense. Just listing the plotholes and contradictions takes ten minutes. Then they "fixed" it, and it was still pretty horrible. The first 90% of that game was hands down the best game I've ever played. The ending is so bad that I haven't been able to stomach playing it again since that first time. I have vowed never again to preorder another BioWare title because of that game (and, to a lesser extent, DA2,) or touch another game with Casey Hudson's name on it. Compared to that ending, SWTOR has never done anything even remotely wrong. Any time something happens here that I disagree with, I keep playing because I think to myself, "Hey, at least it isn't as bad as Mass Effect's ending."