View Single Post

Knitewind
08.07.2013 , 12:14 AM | #647
Quote:
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
  • I am a powerful Sith Sorcerer, and a member of the "Dark Council". I am currently head of Antique and Relic Research, and believe we both have knowledge and resources we can share to accomplish our goals.
Quote:
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
  1. I have taken my rightful place on the Dark Council, proving above all else, my power and will to succeed.
  2. I have an apprentice Ashara, who was once a lost misguided young Jedi, and I have shown her the true path to greatness, one she learns by my side everyday.
  3. I have met Revan face to face, unfortunately his years of imprisonment and torture warped his sense of reason, and was forced to....kill....a legend.

Quote:
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
  • I carefully plan each and every task I have, force and violence are not always the best course of action to achieve ones goals. Once I have accepted a task, I use everything at my disposal, contacts anything that needs to be done to complete it. I will do anything it takes to complete a task, I always have and always will, and I have never failed yet.

Quote:
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
  • I do have a strong moral compass, when it serves my purpose that is. I will do whatever it takes questionable or otherwise. No witness, no questions.

Quote:
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
  • Make sure that the experiment in properly confined and there is no danger of escape. I will also make sure to point out my colleague's foolish oversight, and make sure he does not slip up again, after all I am not his mother, here to clean up his mess.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I look forward to hearing from you and working with you and your staff soon.

Knitewind
`Antique and Relic Research`
~ Dark Council Member~