View Single Post

StormHawx
08.06.2013 , 06:23 PM | #645
<rp>
CZ-198 Application for Droid Technician

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Greetings! I am Darik A'kazz. I was born and raised on Eriadu. I attended the Eriadu Egineering Academy and graduated with honors. My mentor recommended I apply for this position at Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

1. Graduated the Eriadu Engineering Academy with honors

2. Successfully reverse engineered an HK-47 droid.

3. Developed a prototype Kolto--dispersion droid.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Hard work among other things. Of course.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

While, I have my own morals, I can put them aside for the good of the company.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would sedate the 'experiment' and notify my colleague and/or supervisors if necessary.

</rp>