View Single Post

Darkhellstorm
08.06.2013 , 02:45 PM | #644
CZ-198 Application

For Droid Tech

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Greetings, I am a very technical minded individual. I pride my self on the ability to fix or repair just about anything mechanical or electrical with out training it just comes naturally.
As a part of a large corporation i could get exposure to the leading titans of industry and the technology that they bring in. This would better to help me expand my technical horizons to more then just the understanding of droids and their inner workings.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

a) the completion of my first droid built from the ground up with out using a predefined set of schematics.
b) Completion of a degree in Mechanical engineering from MIT
c) Construction of my first mainframe network at age 13

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Absolutely i would do what ever it takes . But mainly my driving force was my curiosity of technology and the way things work and communicate worldwide.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I have a moral compass but i cant say that its strong or gives me necessarily the right path to follow... and as far as getting in my way like i said earlier i would do "WHATEVER IT TAKES" to accomplish my job regardless of the consequences.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Depending on if their research is farther along them mine, I would call the colleague and inform them of their mistakes, or take it upon my self to inform their superior of their imminent failure.