View Single Post

Catenatus
08.06.2013 , 12:59 AM | #641
Profile: Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

Name: Catenatus
Date of birth: [CLASSIFIED]

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Names Catenatus. Most widely known as Darth Nox. You should be grateful I am even letting you live through this introduction. I am the strength of the Empire and the seeker of Knowledge. Although being highly trained in the force I am but a shadow. A shadow in the night, that stalks my enemies and brings them down in cold blood. Why am I joining you? Because that is my will.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Asking a Darth about his accomplishments is simmilar to not knowing what they are capable of. Not many people can even become Lords in here, where most of your life is a battle. A battle fought not only with your enemies, but also with your allies, since power is the only thing that matters.

Surviving the Academy, spilling blood of my master and becoming a Darth in the end was one thing - destroying Makeb forces was the other. With all the people dying there from my blade you can easily say that I heard people screaming for mercy. I heard people calling for their relatives to no end. I heard the final grasp of death itself.

And what is a Sith without a powerbase. Having gathered a full crew of loyal professionals and legions of devoted servants I am the last power that one can think of. What would you need more appart from the power I have.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

By taking what I want by force. I do not ask. If I am onto something, then its the final goal. Until it is finished, the only thing that lasts is a bloodbath without even breaking a sweat. That is the way of the Sith. What the Sith want, they take.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Considering who I am, the question is pointless.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would probably watch what will happen, and if things get dangerous enough, I would charge into battle. There is no fun in killing something that isn't a challenge. Hmmm... well... maybe there is... Lightning is good... yess...

*Force Persuade* You want to hire me.