View Single Post

mattyboi
08.05.2013 , 08:34 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
The main changes will be to increase the number of reputation organizations (why they decided to split one of them across factions is beyond me) by three, with presumably a larger number of achievements in the events tab (Bounty Hunter Contract week), flashpoints (the two Titans of Industry flashpoints), planetary (CZ-198 planet), and perhaps companions (Treek). None of these are confirmed beyond the 3 new rep factions, to my knowledge. I guess we'll see how much they care about achievements if they bothered to add new ones or not.
There are most definitely new achievements for Bounty Contract Week and Treek - i saw them (and gained some) on the PTS. I believe there are also achievements for the new flashpoints (i seem to remember earning them but not 100% sure) but i have no idea about combat achievements for the new daily area.

If i remember correctly, there are more achievements in terms of volume and worth for the Bounty Contract Event then the Gree so those with 100% for the events will go down to below 50% by tonight.