, 11:08 PM
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Name is Moniella Voltrician. Umm, what can I sayÖMy half brother SaaíKwa is a Sith Lord, he killed my father,
when he found out he cheated on his mother. Iíve been chasing him since. Iím a Jedi Knight myself, sort of.
You see I really donít care to be a part of the Czerka family, but I am at wits end. The orderÖwell letís say the
order is keeping me at a distance. They are not too keen on the way I do things. So, now Iím just lookiní for the
right job for the right amount of credits. Also, I would love to use your resources to find my brother.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
-Was able to locate all Datacrons in the galaxy of the known worlds.
-Acquired many titles across the Galaxy and revered by many people Voss, Makeb, The Gree, even the Cartel, and many more. But the order, why canít they see what Iíve done and give me the title I deserve.
-Have been considered an asset in any flashpoint or operation I have taken part of.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
How else can you succeed? My philosophy is you canít progress unless you are willing to give your all. Your all is the key, you must flirt with both sides of the force to truly understand the force. You must be, not just willing, but eager to do what it is necessary to accomplish your goals.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Morals are a mere fabrication of someoneís personal belief. Two different people could do the same deed, but their reasoning would be totally different.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
What better way to test out your new lightsaber if it isnít on experiments?