View Single Post

cataclysmkerr
08.04.2013 , 04:00 PM | #627
Czerka security officer

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Well my name is brad and I am an accomplished bounty hunter who was born and raised in dromund kaas, and at the age of 16 i started to train to become a bounty hunter working odd jobs in kaas untill eventually I got a call from no other than nem ro the Hutt himself saying that he wanted me to do some work for him over in hutta. after a while he granted me a sponsorship into the great hunt for all of my hard work there. Now I am currently competing in the great hunt, and I want to be apart of czerka because I know a lot about the company and half always wanted to work with czerka, and would love to be a security officer.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

My three accomplishments that I am most proud. Well number 1 obviously has to be becoming a bounty hunter, it is what I have always wanted to do with my life. Number 2 has to be making it in the great hunt, every bounty hunters dream is to someday make it into the great hunt, and I have just recently made it and am so proud to be competing with some of the most elite bount hunters in the galaxy. Finally number 3 has to be getting my first spaceship I have always wanted to have my very own ship and now I am currently in possession of one and it is just great.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Yes I would say I would do whatever it takes to be successful, and not only can I say that but I can back it up because I work hard to get where I am today, and enjoying every second of it, however I am not just sitting around taking it easy I am currently competing to win the great hunt.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I will say this anything you ask me to do, you better believe it is going to be done, and I won't quit until the task is complete.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

I would be there on the job and save my cocktails and snacks for later, and stay until the problem is solved.