View Single Post

Grimoirum
08.04.2013 , 03:00 PM | #623
~Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.~

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Grimoirium Exterminatus. I am a seasoned Juggernaut.

I have very high combat conflict experience.. Have been in several militant squads. An have lead Battalions into war. I am a blur of death on the battlefield. I would like to join dueto Czerka being a major entity in Arms an special development of technologies. I know of your business dealings an believe I could be a further asset to your corporation.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

#1 Well... I became the Emperor's Wrath an serve him directly. #2 When I slayed my Master Darth Baras an claimed his seat on the council. #3 Recently earned Battlemaster title. So that.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I see only victory an analyze the means to achieve it then accomplish my goals with precession an deadly brutality. I thrive in high stress combat situations. An yes.. I will do whatever it takes.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Hmm... Questionable.. ?? I am Sith.. I deal in only things that are questionable.. I have no moral compass an will let nothing conflict with my performance in doing my job.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Well.. It depends how much of a risk this experiment is. If there is no extreme threat I would continue with my cocktail an check back on him later to rein in said experiment. If it is a high risk deadly threat I will stomp out the hazard with extreme efficiency.