, 11:42 AM
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Second-in-command: Agent Ensign Raina Temple
Spot Applying for: Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.
Childhood: Born on the planet Alderaan
Adulthood: I have been an Agent for the Empire for 10 years starting at the age of 15. I have achieved many medals and honors in my few short years as an Agent. I would like to work more with Czerka. They have high prowess and respect with most of Intelligence.
Honors and Accomplishments:
a) I have achieved the rank of Ghost meaning I report to no one in imperial intelligence.
b) I have taken down Sith Lords, Rouge Moffs, Powerful Jedi, and even a Ghost organization bound to destroy both the Republic and the Empire.
c) I have put together the best and most successful op team in Intelligence. We have choreographed many successful operations in the last couple of years.
d) I am also skilled with droid parts, computers, and starship consuls.
I have achieved the accomplishments above with team work, hard work, determination, but mostly skill. I will always do what ever it takes to do my job. I believe there is always more than one solution.
Like I said there is more than one way around an operation. My "moral compass" changes all the time, but believe me when I say will always get the job done.
First I would stop the experiment form escaping by any means necessary. Then I would report this to Czerka Managers because the experiment should have never been able to escape in the first place. I would recommend that my colleague be put on probation if this is the first time for a situation like this.
Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.