View Single Post

BacaWicket
08.01.2013 , 10:31 PM | #595
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka corporation?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. the ******* droid is getting its buttpicker ready, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1.i am a former agent and join czerka because czerka will outlive both republic and the empire
2.a.defeated star cabal
b.joined malgus
c.helped the empire ges <CLASSIFIED> from those greedy hutts to get <CLASSIFIED>
3.i am proud of my achievements the empire did do some question able things alond the road but to me that was doing what ever it takes
4.i do have a moral compass but i wont let that get in the way of my duty to serve
5.woah i dont do butt*** id kill experiment