Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.
View Single Post
08.01.2013 , 06:13 PM |
Occupation: Major, Republic Special Forces
Position: Security Officer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
Well to be honest I've kind of been disillusioned of actions of my superiors and those within the senate regarding combating the Imperial threat. I've voiced my concerns thru the chain of command and after deployments to Makeb and Ilum have been placed on inactive status pending re-instatement at a later date. I figured my frontline combat expertise would serve czerka well in developing both technologies and security protocols to better combat frontline military ordinance and personnel.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Unfortunately I can not openly advertise my accomplishments due to the sensitive nature of my assignments within republic special operations command I have linked three prominent links to after action reports which with subsequent security screening you may be able to read details of my actions
AAR421793 Correlian Theatre
AAR371259 Voss Theatre
AAR983951 Makeb Theatre
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I did what I had to do in order to satisfy the bounds of my orders beyond that I think I achieved my objectives with the most successful outcome for all parties involved did it mean I was not reprimanded for actions my superiors thought questionable towards the furtherance of our overall goals well I did what I could with the assets I was given I think since my promotions that I was doing something right.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
My moral compass is what's kept me alive thru all of this. I'm a soldier first and foremost I follow orders but I am not afraid to make it known to my superiors when I find those orders questionable. I also am by the book so as long as the order is in writing I will carry it out and follow up with my complaints in my after action reports or letter's to the operations commander
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would file a complaint with the employee in questions section head and proceed to initiate containment protocols before the experiment can breach the lab. Then thru investigation of duty logs determine the nature of what caused this error in procedure and file my report before proceeding to enjoy my snacks and break.
60 Jedi Guardian
Former member Champions of the Force
Current member Shards of Alderaan