View Single Post

Arch_Angel_Gabe
08.01.2013 , 12:37 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Falver View Post
Since you Handcuff and Stomach are the same person I will be taking Handcuff's higher parse.

A number of people /stuck at the 5minute mark, or soon after, to forcefully end combat. I personally do not see the point and it does add some discrepancies from the parses but combat ending then is not a reason to doubt them (yet). But, his original parse has been found without much difficulty. http://www.torparse.com/a/363979
So yes, he edited his log.
EDITING LOGS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. ANOTHER SUCH INCIDENT WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT REMOVAL FROM THE THREAD.
Since nothing immediate seems wrong in the genuine log, I will let it slide for the moment, but know you are on thin ice.
Unless I am vastly confused about what you are talking about, I believe this was pretty common in the previous version of this thread. Note post #18 here who ran the actual DPS thread before you. For those who are too lazy, this is the post

Quote: Originally Posted by MisterMuse View Post
Editing the logs is fine to cut out endtime, etc. Updated the rule concerning length accordingly (my bad, thought I had it there already.)