View Single Post

BadOrb
08.01.2013 , 10:49 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post

I wanted to be sure I post a follow up to Jessia above to let you know that we anticipated this change happening for 2.3. Unfortunately, we've had to move it back to Game Update 2.3.1. If anything else changes, we'll be sure to let you know.

While we don't generally make changes in this manner, we are pleased to be able to provide additional functionality to assist those who are having a negative experience due to being unable to read the Chat Window text at the current maximum size.

I never even knew this was in the pipeline and I have asked for such things a few times as my friend can't see very well and obviously doesn't understand what the hell the non-basic speaking NPC's and companions are talking about. So he will be pleased good job!

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12