View Single Post

IanWindram
08.01.2013 , 10:45 AM | #590
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Security Officer

1. My former employers cut me loose because I wanted to enact change in the galaxy but they were too weak and stupid to change. I've got a team that will help with any and all problems.

2. Hear about the Foundry? Yeah I helped get that under Imperial control.Oh I also helped repel the Gree and their disgusting people back to where they came from by destroying everything and anything that stood in my way. I'm also very good at slicing holonet records. I could name and shame your best and brightest on the slightest whim.

3. I Sacrificed my team to get the job done and overcome the odds to make sure I did it right.

4. I follow orders exactly how they are given. I'm neutral and only care about my duty to those in charge

5.Ignore the lavish offerings of food and take my trusty weapon and subdue the experiment myself.