View Single Post

Sorens
08.01.2013 , 08:55 AM | #589
Position: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
My name is Saeren Kai, I am 25 years old and have been in Jedi training since i was 3. As of now i am a full member of Jedi Order with years of combat experience from first line in war against the Empire and in Makeb Conflict. I wish to join because you offer a huge opportunity for in career growth in an ever changing and exciting market.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Saving Tython from Darth Angral, Defeating the Emperor, saving people of Makeb.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I always prefer to go with peaceful choices, rarely i give into my emotions, letting my anger get the better of me. I would always rather sacrifice material gain, than a Human life.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Yes i do. And that would depend on the question, i would not go against laws of either Czerka Corporation or laws ouf our Galactic Republic.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would let everyone know, and calmly help them leave the premises, than i would deal with the problem, confine the experiment.