Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I am Anares Velron. I was born on Korriban but my mother shipped me off to Tython for Jedi training as she thought the Sith were to brutal. People ask me whether I remember any of Korriban or the Sith but all I tell them is that I was only an infant and that my brother Tagrirn may remember. But I don't tell them to go bothering him as he has enough on his mind being the commander of Havoc Squad. I have been a Jedi ever since and I am currently a Jedi Master. Sometimes I wonder if my father ever found out what my mother did but the point is, I am a Jedi and always will be! I want to be a part of the Czerka family because I feel that I could accomplish a lot working with Czerka. Lately, I have been taking a break from the conflict in the galaxy (only for a short time though!) and I feel I can spend the extra time working with Czerka to help with their work. I would apply for the position of Security Officer as since I am a Jedi Sentiel I feel I would be more suited in protecting others and that position would be perfect for that.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
Most people would say that is a really long list but here you go!
1. I defeated the Sith Emperor in the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas.
2. I stopped the Hutt Cartel's plans on the world of Makeb.
3. Lastly, I defeated Darth Angral in his ship above Tython earning the ceremonial title: "Hero of Tython."
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
In a certain way yes. All it required for me to earn these accomplishments were skill, determination and yes occasionally in desperate situations doing "whatever it takes" for success.
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
Yes I do. I feel that if you provide a good reason for asking me to do something that is wrong I may oblige. If you don't however, I may consider it carefully as I am a Jedi.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I will make sure the experiment is secure and maybe watch it for a while, if it breaks out I will try my best to handle the situation and then sit down and enjoy the snacks with the other co-workers!