Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1: I am Silestia Verda, I am a professional soldier for hire with experience in numerous theaters of war , the job offer from your company interests me because of the generous remuneration package.
2: I am the champion of the great hunt, the terror of Makeb, and the slayer of Karagga the unyielding. I also have many other accomplishments besides this.
3: For large tasks such as the liquidation of a major threat I assemble a team of other like minded professionals which I work with regularly and we work together as a highly coordinated team, we also train regularly to ensure our skills are unsurpassed.
I have my morals, but these are not incompatible with my line of work, War is a terrible business and I strive to excel at it and embrace it's terrible nature so that I can deter people from considering it against those I ally myself with.
5: As a security chief I would regularly inspect all containment equipment in the laboratory to ensure that they are working and that they are sufficient to confine the test subject. Repairs and upgrades will be performed as required within the constraints of the budget of my department.