View Single Post

idnewton
07.31.2013 , 05:12 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
And if they just threw us another package of Coins, people would still complain. Seriously, BW cannot win with some people here
It's about how they handle it. If they said "Yes, we haven't forgotten about the second subscriber appreciation! We're giving every sub 500 more CC!" people would complain. But if they said "We did have something extra planned at the end of the month, but we ran into some technical difficulties we were unable to overcome. We'll be giving subscribers another 500 CC and will be looking for additional was to show appreciation to subscribers"

They're pretty much the same thing, but one shows a lot more thought put into it. So no, I do not believe that more coins would have made people complain if they had approached it right. But at the end of the day, anything is better than nothing, and nothing is what we got. A promise of subscriber apprecation just puts us back at square one.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'