View Single Post

Payday-Massacre
07.31.2013 , 01:39 AM | #580
CZ-198 Application Position: Research Contributor

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Steve-O Has'girth. I have no family, no friends, and no known associates. Nobody will come looking for me if I were to disappear. My list of skills is extensive:

-Read
-Write

I have been apart of many research projects. I don't ask questions. I take the pill or injection with a smile and "thank you". I want to be back at Czerka because you have better cake compared to the competitors.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

- Domesticated a rakghoul. It follows me everywhere.
- (Data Missing) by fallen force users....lame.
- Participated in a 1 vs 1 dance off during the Alderaan Civil War. Won the dance off, lost the war....sweet.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. "Wood" you say you "wood" do "whatever it takes" for success?

- Pistol whipped that rakghoul into submission. One must learn fear before it can learn obedience.
- It kind of just happened....
- Fodder, that was easy. I put my right foot in, I took my right foot out. I put my right foot in and then I shook it all about. I did the hokey pokey and then I turned myself about. That's what it's all about!

I will do just about anything to achieve success...except eat a Hutt. That's gross.

4. "Wood" you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Questionable? Is that what kids are calling it these days?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

You got it all wrong....First of all. I escaped my confines last time because I like snacks too! Secondly, somebody should have offered to bring me back some cake. The whole situation could have been adverted with a little common courtesy.

In closing, something in me tells me I need to.... *Force persuade* I'm hired.
Blame Canada