View Single Post

starwarsfanjj
07.30.2013 , 11:59 PM | #579
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
I believe I would be an excellent Czerka Security Officer. I am am a Darth on the the Dark Council seeking allies and friends in this war.
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
One of my biggest accomplishments has been to kill both my masters who betrayed me and become a Darth on the dark council.
Another achievement is that I defeated the Hutt Cartel on Makeb and stabilized the dying planet Makeb.
Last but not least, I have been able to absorb fallen sith ghosts for more power and strength.
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
I believe that when my mind is set on something, I will do whatever it takes and I will accomplish whatever it is I want.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
I have learned in all my years as a sith I have learned to do whatever is needed. I am very good at making the tough decisions and doing whatever is necessary.
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
I would try to tame or knock out the "experiment", if all else fails I will have to put down the experiment.
Jordan Richardshttp://www.swtor.com/community/images/swtor/smilies/cool.png