View Single Post

ivanhedgehog
07.30.2013 , 05:27 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback about the recent changes to the Seeker Droid! The changes that were made were done to remove the ability to endlessly acquire items, as this was not intended. Also, we wanted to be sure and allow for players to obtain the speeder parts and treasures when digging, but we are taking what you’re saying into account.

The system is designed to only display “Your Seeker Droid Found Something Interesting” (versus just having them find “Something”) when you find special treasure or an armor piece. There been a few comments here that indicate that when getting something interesting, that you’re obtaining other items. We’re looking for more details with regards to exactly what was obtained when the “Interesting” message pops up for you. We’ve done some investigation on our side, and this currently appears to be working correctly.

We agree! If you’ve had a gray item deplete a site, this is not intended and is a bug. Please be sure you file and in-game /bug to report this if it happens, and we welcome follow up posts with details for us to investigate.

We’ve been keeping an eye on this thread and will continue to do so. If we discover any bugs with the system, we’ll post them on the Known Issues and update you here.

I can get a bunch of green items running around low level worlds and get a lot more cash than drops from the seeker driod mechanic now. I guess this is another piece of content in the circular file. I am already hearing guildies dropping the seeker mission rather than waste time on it. Its a shame, you had a fun sub game that you trashed because people were making 20% of the money they would have made on daylies and spending 3 or 4 times the amount of time. I guess the only allowed way to make money in this game is daylies