View Single Post

xAZUREx
07.30.2013 , 05:12 PM | #577
CZ-198 Application

Position: Security Officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Konoha, I'm a master Jedi and I've saved countless planets from the clutches of the Empire and the Hutt cartel on multiple occasions but I think it's time to retire from such a demanging and taxing business with my wife Kira and our soon to be born child.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I defeated the Emperor
I saved Makeb citizens when the planet was in danger of blowing up
I even manage to convert a Sith to change and serve the republic

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I was able to achieve these accomplishments because I have a great team, as far as "whatever it takes" definitely unless it means sacrifices, I'll always find a way that means no one but me is in harms way.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I do have a strong sense of justice but I can also see other peoples viewpoints and come to an understanding.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation

The drinks can wait, there is a situation and I need to handle it.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd: (Kazama Legacy)
<A New Hope> <Sith Crusaders>
There is no force, there is only FUS RO DAH