View Single Post

EricMusco
07.30.2013 , 05:02 PM | #24 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkIntelligence View Post
Well I don't know what you are going to do but you have failed for the second time to advertise the Solus Secant properly, and as a direct result I have once again not been able to buy it. So not only am I upset, because I was waiting for it for over a month just to miss it again because it was only up for a day that I happened not to log on (not in the least because of how stale the game has become), but you have also lost my business on this item... how does this benefit anyone? Next time either leave the item on for a reasonable amount of time or make sure to announce it properly. It's just my suggestion but frankly if you don't do something like this you are just going to end up losing money, up to you folks /shrug.
Hey Dark,

I am sorry for your frustration about this, although we certainly haven't advertised every single change that has come to the CM in regards to sales, we did actually talk about the mount and armor returning to the store. We got questions about that exact thing in our thread about the Gree event here and here.

Both of those items were on the Market from Friday morning through Monday morning CDT. I am sorry that you missed it, I can make no guarantees but I wouldn't be surprised if we put those back in the Market at some point. Especially around the Gree event.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]