View Single Post

MMuckerheide
07.30.2013 , 12:14 PM | #574
CZ-198 Application: Security Officer
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? As an accomplished Space Privateer, I am always looking for opportunities for new revenue sources and to expand my potential client base. Czerka produces technologies that are highly valued by many of my existing clients. Working for Czerka would therefore be mutually beneficial as it would provide an inside track to the latest Czerka products and technologies for me and my clients while providing increased sales and market distribution opportunities for Czerka.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) I can assure you my resume of accomplishments would impress you; however the nature of my work necessitates a high degree of secrecy. I will not compromise my integrity or the security and privacy of my clients by bragging about my exploit.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? In the Privateering business, failure doesn’t pay the bills (and often results in significant consequences). Therefore, Success is mandatory. I see no reason why working for Czerka would be any different than working for any of my existing clients in this regard.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? See item three above. Failure to deliver results in failure to be paid and I don’t work for free. If I take on a job, I will be successful. Period.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Czerka pays for success. If my “esteemed colleague” cannot control his or her experiments, they won’t be “esteemed” for long, will they? Assuming no imminent threat to me, it’s not my problem.

Captain Bobkat Starstone - Space Privateer