View Single Post

DimEl
07.30.2013 , 10:28 AM | #572
CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

My name is Rockmac Beorn. Currently known as man that can get you what you want. Exotic weapon, rare gear or someone's head. Client pays money, tells what and where he want. I don't ask questions.
Want to be a part of Czerka's security because it will give me access to new powerfull contacts. Who else can do security job better than the man that know how to pass security?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Killed the head of pirate army. Killed one of most dangerous criminals. Was capable to organize of mutual operation between imperial and republic armies.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Always do what I was paid for. Even if the costs exceed income. This is a question of reputation.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Let's put straight. I smuggle weapons. To anyone who pays. Moral? Sounds familiar… nah, can't remember.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Kill it if I do not know what it is. After I let authorities know how incompetent their worker is.
If I know what it is and it's abilities then, based on this knowledge, I will try sedate creature if possible. And let authorities know what has happened.
-Try not to be a jerk.
-I'm trying. I'm just failing. ©