View Single Post

GalnarDegana
07.29.2013 , 08:48 PM | #1
Alrighty y'all, let's get down to business, shall we?

First off, kudos to SamuelAU, my "opponent" in the race for this position. He is a top-notch guy, and I hope he participates freely in the discussion here, because I greatly value his opinion.

Okay, next on the agenda is making a list of questions so we can run a poll to see where people stand on these issues. Below is a link to the spreadsheet I will be keeping updated as we go along. Keep in mind that for the next week I am getting ready to defend my masters thesis, so if I don't update within 15 seconds of you posting, it isn't because I don't love you. After that, things will settle down, so no worries there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...EE&usp=sharing

A couple of quick things:
1. Check the spreadsheet to see if your question was already asked. If it was, reference it if you want to add additional info, so we can maybe get a question answered in a more specific way or something.
2. Depending on how many questions we get, it may not be possible to have all of them on a poll. If that is the case, I will be picking the best three or four questions per category and setting up a poll sometime in the future.

I look forward to hearing from y'all!

Geldarion

UPDATE 9/30 - As most of you have probably heard, the Class Rep system has been suspended until after Update 2.5 when class balance changes go through. See you all then!

UPDATE 9/2 - I forgot to put down when we are going to need to have this ready, which is Friday 9/27.

UPDATE 7/30 - Head over to http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=665628 to start discussing the PvP questions! The Sniper Rep Paowee and I are coordinating the questions, since he is mainly PvE and I am mainly PvP.
Gunslinger Guide | Complete Valor Points List | Official Gunslinger Representative Questions Page
Harbinger: Geldarion ('Slinger), Shadowlands: Geldaria (Sniper)
Owner of The Fanatical Swordsman, cohost for Casual Core Radio, PvP Writer and former cohost for Corellian Run Radio