View Single Post

BetaKiller
07.29.2013 , 07:58 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
Looking at the Engineering parses we have (with scatter bombs) and comparing it to the parses with no scatter bombs, Covered Escape seem to be doing 17%-20% of your total DPS. Looking at some specs, Lethality's Cull and Marksman's SoS and FT (20% if not more than, of their DPS) do you think that Scatter Bombs is doing too much damage? In Aerallo's 3500 DPS parse and 2800 DPS parse Scatter Bombs did ~17% of his DPS. This is less than Cull or SoS/FT in their respective specs.

i hope eric doesn't mind me reposting our PMs...

At least we are on the right track.
Yea I saw that but like I said previously, those are top-tier parses without any regards to mechanics or battle positions. Personally I've always hated we couldn't use Takedown on the dummy although I understand why and those have the same issue but in reverse Eng has a perfect situation dummy for DPS.

Also saw the new add-on question it sounds a lot like 5, just more generalized to all specs, PvE 11 is for me now.
I would actually go and see if we can merge 3,5 and 11.

I loved 12 but I prefer to talk about bonus set at the moment.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, regarding DPS composition, any spec will have a focus on a certain skill, having 20% on Covered Escape is not the issue it is actually the big health drop in 2 GCD that's annoying people, should I say that Smash still does a big hit as well and they haven't changed it much?