View Single Post

Soluss
07.29.2013 , 07:51 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Winguardian View Post
Seriously eric? I was so looking forward to that blogpost... how can it take 3 weeks for something that's already finished in the english language? I'm sure there's community members that can translate it faster than that? There's been a dryspell of actual informative blogposts for a while now, the Summer of SWTOR updates only add to the need for more clear information on what this patch will actually bring PvP-content wise.

I'm sure even Kvothe would approve if this blogpost came sooner . Man I'm really bummed.
Red tape. It has to be approved by a bunch of people. If something is not approved then it has to be rewritten then resent through the approval process again ad nauseam, until its approved.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."