Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Name of Applicant: Nnoitora Gilga
Applying for the position of: Security Officer
1. First and foremost, I am a Sith Warrior. I have been trained to be the very personification of defense, and I do so with great pride. Next, I am something of an 'anomaly' among the Sith. While violence can be a very necessary means to an end, more often than not, it is very counter-productive to long-term goals and may eliminate benefits to clean transactions and dealings. It is also very rewarding to apply tact and logic to situations that could be very difficult. I wish to be a part of Czerka family for this reason. A company that has been in business for so long can only have very sustainable protocols. I'm also certain Czerka Corporation can offer very... interesting work environments.
2. My combat history, and knowledge, is extensive. However, due to Sith confidentiality, I will be unable to list many major accomplishments that were performed under the direction of the Council. You understand. I can mention that I spear-headed the Eight-Man Imperial Operations Team that resolved issues on Belsavis. (Operation Name: 'Eternity Vault': [Nightmare Mode]), settled tension between the Empire and The Hutt Karagga on Nal Hutta(Operation Name: 'Karagga's Palace': [Nightmare Mode]). [Both instances took only two hours time apiece.] as well as dealing with the situation on Denova(Operation Name:Explosive Conflict: [Hard Mode]) Next, I am an accomplished biochemist that specializes in the creation of performance-enhancing stims and emergency life-saving medpacs(Both of which have been tested with no side-effects, other than intended). While I possess these skills, I will point out that I possess them with the sole intention of improving combat performance and assignment completion.
3. To accomplish these tasks, first and foremost, it required me to pool my knowledge of combat and tactics and apply it to the soldiers around me. However, if there was an instance of conserving resources and keeping both casualties and funding of the missions to a minimum, I did what was necessary to avoid conflict that might have ended in unauthorized mission failure. To answer the original query, yes. Whatever it takes, whatever is necessary.
4. Despite earlier remarks, I ask that you not misunderstand me. My 'moral compass' only extends to what I deem a waste of resources, such as killing of innocents that yield no results other than entertainment value. Beyond that, if it is necessary, it will be accomplished without question.
5. This question puts me in the unlikely scenario that I am enjoying company-provided refreshments within a secured facility AND within vicinity of an 'experiment', both of which seem unlikely. However, in the event of a Containment Breach, the level of danger presented will decide my actions. If the 'experiment' has been deemed lethal, then I will take emergency containment protocols into my own hands, as long as it does not conflict with any standing protocols. Ordering a lockdown of the facility, first and foremost, then following up with Czerka Corporation Containment Procedures, which I'm sure a company as extensive as this will have excellent Containment Breach procedures. Above all, the returning of the 'experiment' to its confinement with minimal damage to the 'experiment' itself, and the facility and workers.
I look forward to hearing back from a Czerka liaison upon the submission of my application.
- Nnoitora Gilga