View Single Post

Anysao
07.28.2013 , 09:57 PM | #554
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
Thank you for reading my application! I hope you see me as a valuable asset to Czerka corporation! I am applying for the position as a Droid Technician. But now, to reply to your application...

1. I am Anysao, a hard-working ex-mercenary ex-Intelligence agent of the Empire, looking to find my place in the galaxy once again. It has become clear to me in the distant future when both the Republic, and the Empire are defeated and dissolved, Czerka will live on. And I want to become a part of Czerka's promising future.

2. Well to name a few of my accomplishments I believe it is important for me to mention I am a very talented cybertech. Every time I construct a droid component or a grenade, I mold them in the image of Czerka's work. Another great achievement of mine is watching the pieces I have constructed working their magic against those who are less desirable. Have you ever seen the magic of watching a droid under your construction take down a raging Nexu? It is true beauty. But my third accomplishment is my most important. This final achievement is when I managed to rebuild one of my own Czerka Corporation HK-51 droids. This HK-51 has served as my assistant and companion in all fields of work.

3. My first two achievements are fairly self-explanatory as to how I accomplished them, while rebuilding my own HK unit I hold closely to my heart. I crossed the galaxy, recovering and salvaging various droid pieces with the goal of rebuilding this Czerka Corporation droid. When I stood before my newly constructed droid, I only had one message on my mind: "What a terrible example of Czerka Corporation!" The fact I had to cross the galaxy for my HK droid is a terrible example of Czerka's innovation! Thankfully, using my Cybertech skills, I have drawn up my own schematics and plans to build a new model that I call the "HK-52". I have made sure this prototype is much more durable, as well as it brings a new layer of artificial intelligence to droids. Also, this new droid bears a stylish green plating to it. I look forward to sending the prototype to Czerka officials, if I am lucky enough to earn the position.

4. A moral compass... I do like to believe I have morals, but my "compass" seems to "point" in the direction of two things: Innovation and evolution. Needless to say, I feel a "calling" to Czerka corporation.

5. This question I can connect to more. Personally, I feel my counterpart's failure to contain his experiment loose gives me an important opportunity to: "Kill two womp rats with one vibroblade". I would use my window of opportunity (while the experiment assaults my coworker, of course) to activate my newest of droids. After some simple reprogramming of my prototype droid, I would send it to analyze my coworker's let loose experiment. Now that I know its weaknesses, I would test both the experiment and my prototype droid by engaging them in a simple battle. I would hope my droid would be able to recage the beast, or otherwise, I would have to put a blaster bolt in the creature's head. Afterwords, I would proceed to rebuild and perfect my prototype droid.

All in all, I have high hopes you will accept my application for a role as a Czerka Droid Technician.

I hope you will always excel towards innovation and evolution!

-Anysao.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.