View Single Post

Synavix
07.28.2013 , 01:06 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by BaineOs View Post
Just a couple of things, doesn't it sound a bit daft that we have 2 suggestions, 1 with 2 votes so far for arena's when they haven't actually been introduced yet? I'm sorry truely but that's just a waste of a question if either of those two gets the pvp vote. If there is a concern about the effectiveness of laze target and target aquired then we should formulate a question surrounding them without referencing Arena's (pvp row 3 of course).

Also what's the benefit of pvp row 8? Of all the questions we could possibly ask that has got to be the worst one. These are questions that BW have said they plan to go to great depths to answer properly and we're asking questions about a feature that hasn't actually been released yet and something that hasn't any tangible benefit to us in the slightest??

I don't get it, sorry if it offends anyone but I don't....it's insane.
I'd address some of those points to the PvP topic, they may have a more significant response than I do.

That said, I believe the reason Arena has even been mentioned is that it is a *very* big deal for hardcore PvPers, and for the most part our class is already relatively well balanced in comparison to some of the other classes. This has led to some questions that are more about curiosity than needing an immediate response or fix.

Also on that note, Paowee is just doing his job in offering the chance for people to vote or discuss every question that has been thrown at him. It's not really his job to decide which questions we can and cannot vote for, just to offer us the chance. If we (as a community) vote for a subpar question, it's really just our fault for not encouraging the better questions.